Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Georgia Tech Game October 27, 2012

Unfortunately this year we have been extremely busy on Saturday's and it was October 27th before we could go down to the flats and see the Ramblin Wreck play some football.  The day started with a trip to 4th & Techwood for a little tailgating.  After a while of tailgating we decided to head inside and watch the Jackets fall flat, but Alexis had a great time making her way all through the section seeing all her friends.  Thanks to all photo contributors, this is a long post!

- Matt

P.S. I have altered the layout to give it a little more space, thanks to Ashley for the help, I think it flows and displays a little better.


On the car ride downtown, getting pumped!


The tailgate.


Alexis found the corn hole boards and loved it!

   

Alexis with Megan and Kaitie.

 

Alexis with Jaclyn. Then having a sip of water with Mimi, Adam, and Amy. 


Just tired after a great tailgate.  Quick rest before heading to game.


Alexis and I pre-game.


Just happy to bee here, hahaha couldn't help myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment