Thursday, June 12, 2014

Disney World 2014 (Part I)

Earlier this year Alisa and I went to see Saving Mr. Banks.  Before the movie we were kind of on the fence about taking Alexis to Disney this year.  After the scene at Disneyland we looked at each other and said we have to go.  Lots of research, planning, and excitement went into our trip.  There was even a spreadsheet!  Of course we needed a special embroidered shirt for Alexis.


 Our first ride was with The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Standing in line to Enchanted Tales with Belle.
 Meeting Belle

Mad Tea Party

It's a Small World

Dancing with the children of the world.

Meeting Pooh and Tigger.  Interestingly enough there were several older kids, like 20 year olds, who were in front of us to see Pooh, and they wanted autographs.  Longest line of the day 35 minutes.


Meeting Daisy and Minnie


Dumbo the Flying Elephant

The Castle


Dream Along with Mickey


We saw lots of interesting things and people.  Nobody is in a hurry, I get it, you are on vacation at the happiest place on earth, but you don't have to stop walking in the middle of Main Street, keep it moving.  The most random thing we saw all day was this guy, eating ribs out of a ziplock bag.  Now I am not knocking bringing your own food, because we brought all of our food (can't have a contamination of gluten, that would ruin our day), but ribs that is weird.


After the Dream Along with Mickey Show we hit the road back to the hotel for an afternoon nap.  More to come.

1 comment:

  1. As a lover of spreadsheets myself, I would be interested in seeing the Disney spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete