Monday, July 25, 2011

Alexis's Nursery

We had a lot of fun decorating Alexis's nursery.  Her bedding came from pottery barn.  Her furniture came from Babies R Us.  The white beadboard was a work of love by her dad, grandma P, Sam Spayd, and Bowdie Jenkins.  The beautiful artwork on the wall was painted by Jennifer Geitzen.  I just love how it all turned out. 

Grandma P helping paint the bead board

Bowdie helping install the bead board.



Jennifer painting the butterflies.  She did such an awesome job!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And behind curtain number one, is our collection of diapers.  I may have gone a little overboard before Alexis was born, buying diapers.  However, the way this girl is going through diapers, I may have just bought enough.

2 comments:

  1. love it - love the pic of bo and matt with the level ... i think that says it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is adorable! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it :-) And i LOVE the bed... it just so happens its exactly the same as Rhyans! haha... good taste!

    ReplyDelete