Here are Matt and I before we left for the hospital Tuesday Night
Here I am in labor and delivery. Epidurals are awesome!
Alexis Kate's first photo
Mommy and baby girl. She is so precious! I can't get enough.
Alexis with Mommy and her two grandmothers
Alexis with Aunt Meredith
Alexis with Uncle Trip
Alexis and the Pognant Grandparents
Alexis and the Treadwell Grandparents
Alexis and Aunt Ashley
Alexis and Great-Grandma Peggy
What a beautiful family if I do say so
This is a teddy bear my Nanny and Poppy brought me in the hospital when I was born. My mom washed it multiple time to give to Alexis in the hospital. I really miss my Nanny, Poppy, and Papa. They would have really loved Alexis.
Here is Alexis in her baby scrubs that Grandma Cindy gave her on Father's Day. Grandma Cindy used every holiday as an excuse to give Alexis a gift. The scrubs were a big hit.
Here is Alexis in the nursery with her scrubs on.
She loves to be swaddled
Matt is such a wonderful Dad. He loves his precious little girl.
This was taken right before we were discharged. My mom and I made her dress that she wore home. It was a little big, but was so special for us to make. She even has matching booties. The bonnet that she is wearing was a gift to me. I was a few days early so my mom received the bonnet after I was born. It was so special for Alexis to wear it home.
Our final family picture in the hospital
She is locked and loaded for departure!
Gotta say, I feel pretty special that I knew her name. (: And I LOVED the privilege of being a part of her room that she will grow up in! Can't wait to meet the sweet baby girl! (:
ReplyDelete