Monday, October 29, 2012

It has been a while.....

Well it has been a while since my last post, but we have been busy.  Alexis and I video chatted with Aunt Ashley last night, and she requested an update to the blog.  I am compiling pictures from this weekend so that will be in an upcoming post, but I do have a few photo's of what Alexis has been up to.

-Matt


Alexis finally got big enough to ride around in her Cozy Coupe.


It looks like some serious road rage, but if you know how Alexis gets excited, then you know that she is super pumped about getting to finally drive!


She found her dining seat open and ready, so she decided to have a seat.


BUSTED!


So at the end of baseball season, I was watching a Braves game (getting needlessly optimistic about our playoff chances), and Alexis would not go to sleep at bedtime she just stood in her bed screaming.  Being the awesome parent that I am did I rock her, sing to her, read to her, NO.  She came downstairs with me and sat in her chair like a good Braves fan watching the game.  She was tired, moderately delirious and slightly into the game.  After about an hour and a half she finally gave in and wanted to get put back into bed.  Just a taste of my awesome parenting skills, Matt 1 - Alexis 0.


Oh, so this is the fun you have when I am sleeping!?!?


Alexis is loosing interest and getting tired for good this time.


Take me to bed, I am ready!


Alexis in a Sunday School outfit, her tribute to Bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment