So back in early September Alisa, Alexis, and I went to Myrtle Beach with the Treadwell's. We had a pretty miserable ride, by we I mean Alexis screamed the last 2 hours of our trip therefore making my experience miserable. We spent some quality time on the beach, went shopping, ate lots of food, and had a great time.
We hit the Merry-Go-Round at Barefoot Landing.
We couldn't even unpack before Alexis was heading for the water!
Right at home sitting in the surf.
Alexis with Aunt Merd. Alexis got this sweet onesie before she was born, and she finally got to wear it.
We made it out pretty well in the sunburn department. The only person with issues all week was Aunt Merd, who burnt just about every weird spot including the back of her hands.
Alexis got a bucket and shovel, it took her 5 minutes to get the bucket stuck on her head.
Alexis with Nana D.
Here is Alexis getting washed away by a wave.
Finally some awesome parenting by someone else.....
Photo I took one morning when I was up with Alexis.
Alexis and her pal Dana. They had a blast eating snacks and playing around.
Towards the end of our trip Alexis was a pro,
she even managed to help pull the wagon.
The picture of her falling in the water and the caption is amazing.
ReplyDelete"Finally, some awesome parenting by someone else"
ReplyDeleteCLASSIC!!!
Loving all the updates, Matt!!